Monday, October 13, 2008

Sunbeam Break

Being a formally feral kitty has its perks. I know all the great spots outside to play and hide and ambush and climb. I come home all the time with leaves and burrs and sticks caught in my fur now that Fall is here. But after all that fun, a kitty just needs a little time to herself. That's why when I come inside I find my favorite spot and snuggle up with Mr. Sunbeam.
He's great! I love how he makes me glow and feel all warm and cozy. He bounces off my floofy furs and sparkles all over me. I don't want him to go so as he starts to leave I roll over and hug him goodbye and tell him I'll see him next time.
Scotchy and Mr. Sunbeam can be found at Kellykat's Korner.

2 comments:

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Very cute! Mr. Sunbeam is the best!

Forever Foster said...

Scotchy, you look lovely in the sunlight! Mr. Sunbeam is a great friend to have around, we like him very much too.